Monday, March 9, 2009

Love amy always!!

Im real touched with this post done by my darling amy.. Although she didn turn up for my birthday celebration on sat, we did celebrate on my actual day already. She even try to make it on that day when she is so shagged, esp not having any sleep the prev night due to her grandpa's wake in malaysia.. Dont be sad k dear? Life still gotta go on...
One last sentence to her... Our friendship will sure last forever. Whenever u need me just give me a ring, im just a few cm away from u.. There is no distance between us one.
Cheers to our three years friendship. BFF forever!! This is what she had done... Happy Birthday Sweety! Dear Gil, there is something special about you which makes me feel proud having you as my friend. That something special about you is that you cherish your friends around you not just by words but also by actions. That makes you special sweetheart! Thank you for being my friend and may our friendship last eternally! I would like to wish you a joyful Happy Birthday! May you have some special pleasure to the hours of the day and to know you are being thought of. You turn not older with years but newer every day. (Remember that! ) May you stay as pretty as ever and all the best to your future endeavour. Love you always! Pictures taken with the ladies

Hong Kong Cafe..

The end. Cheers! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails